- 1. Policy
The policy of Security Affiliate Network (“the Company"), a subsidiary of Security Media Corporation, a USA Corporation, is to protect the privacy of our users. To meet this goal, the Company agrees to exercise reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of information provided by you in connection with accessing and using the Company’s service. The Company also agrees to post prominently and in plain language its specific privacy policies. The Company does not collect personal information about customers except when specifically and knowingly provided by customers, and the Company will not sell, rent or trade personal information about our users to any third party.
- 2. Use of Information
The Company uses the network to connect merchants with affiliates. Customers may be asked to provide personal information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. This information will only be used by the Company to contact you in regard to your specific request(s).
- 3. Disclosure of Information
- 4. Links
The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on any merchant or affiliate web site, including any sites that may indicate a special relationship or "partnership" with the Company. The Company does not disclose unique identifiers to those responsible for the linked sites. The linked sites, however, may collect personal information from you when you link to their site. This collecting of information is not subject to the control of the Company. Ensure protection of your privacy by always reviewing the privacy policies of the sites you visit.
- 5. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We never collect or maintain information at the Site from persons we know to be under age 18, and no part of our Site is designed to attract anyone under age 18. Please do not communicate with or contact us if you are under age 18.
- 6. How You Can Review or Correct Your Personal Information
You can contact the Company by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if we are keeping personal information about you. If we do have personal information about you, we will provide you with a readable copy of such personal information at no charge. Factual errors in your personal information, including out-of-date information, can be corrected by sending us a request that credibly shows our error.
- 7. Intellectual Property Limitation of Liability
The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask Merchants and Affiliates who use the Network to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to a designated Copyright Agent of the Company:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that you claim to be infringing is located on the Site;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The designated agent of the Company for notification of claims of copyright infringement on the Network is James Hall who can be reached at the following address: